Thread: Can I apply NOC for one authority or entity in ADM NOC portal

Can I apply NOC for one authority or entity in ADM NOC portal

Urgent help Can I apply NOC for one authority or entity in ADM NOC portal, I am working in a construction company want to know how I will get the NOC for one authority. Is there any way to get because I heard that we can't receive NOC for single entity we have to follow the procedure and entity assign from the ADM Municipality as per our application.

If this is true then let me know the proper step to follow and achieve the NOC..

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Can I apply NOC for one authority or entity in ADM NOC portal

I am afraid, to get the NOC from ADM Municipality Portal you have to follow all the entity requirements as per assign by the Municipality of Abu Dhabi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Urgent help Can I apply NOC for one authority or entity in ADM NOC portal, I am working in a construction company want to know how I will get the NOC for one authority. Is there any way to get because I heard that we can't receive NOC for single entity we have to follow the procedure and entity assign from the ADM Municipality as per our application.

If this is true then let me know the proper step to follow and achieve the NOC..

Any help will be appreciated.