Thread: How to Subscribe and Cancel Etisalat Daily Data Plan

How to Subscribe and Cancel Etisalat Daily Data Plan

Hi, can anyone tell me How to Cancel Etisalat Unlimited Daily Data Plan. Actually the problem is that I had Subscribe to Etisalat Daily Data Plan because I had saw some amazing deal of the day in Etisalat but now it is causing me more and I wanted to unsubscribe to Etisalat Daily Data Plan from my mobile.

If it will be there is my mobile then I will always get attracted my the new and amazing deal of Etisalat Daily Data Plan and I will reduce my balance. So please do help me to cancel the Etisalat Daily Data Plan

Re: How to Subscribe and Cancel Etisalat Daily Data Plan

Omer, Ya habibi..

The only way through which you can Subscribe and Cancel your Promo Daily Data Plan subscription is by dialling *135*244#

Quote Originally Posted by Omer View Post
    Hi, can anyone tell me How to Cancel Etisalat Unlimited Daily Data Plan. Actually the problem is that I had Subscribe to Etisalat Daily Data Plan because I had saw some amazing deal of the day in Etisalat but now it is causing me more and I wanted to unsubscribe to Etisalat Daily Data Plan from my mobile.

If it will be there is my mobile then I will always get attracted my the new and amazing deal of Etisalat Daily Data Plan and I will reduce my balance. So please do help me to cancel the Etisalat Daily Data Plan