Thread: Vulkan runtime libraries virus or windows error?

Vulkan runtime libraries virus or windows error?

What is Vulcan" runtime Libraries? Is it a virus or malware help me. Vulcan runtime libraries is showing after when I had installed the latest driver on my windows 10. I had recently did the cleanup on my system from all the virus and malware and then after that I had seeing the new error message, I am bit confused whether the problem is in Microsoft Windows or any other else.

I need your help.

Re: Vulkan runtime libraries virus or windows error?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid View Post
    What is Vulcan" runtime Libraries? Is it a virus or malware help me. Vulcan runtime libraries is showing after when I had installed the latest driver on my windows 10. I had recently did the cleanup on my system from all the virus and malware and then after that I had seeing the new error message, I am bit confused whether the problem is in Microsoft Windows or any other else.

I need your help.
    Vulkan runtime libraries is not a virus.

It's a 3D graphics API technology which is simpler, thinner driver, and has multithreading capabilities in it as compare to the DirectX or the OpenGL runtime libraries.

So you don't need to worry about that, it will not harm your windows at all.