Thread: Cheap interest rate for loan

Cheap interest rate for loan

Is there any bank in Emirates of UAE which offer Cheap interest rate for loan. Actually I want to take loan to clear my dues as everyone is doing but I visit many banks they have good enough rate of Interest. I heard there are Financial agency available which provide more cheap ROI for loan I wanted to know that.

Any of you know about such link of Financial agency which can provide me loan in Cheap interest rate. Do let me know.

Re: Cheap interest rate for loan

Kef yaa Ahmed...

I don't know much about the Financial agency in Emirates, but can look this List of Financial companies and contact them may be you will get help from them to take loan. Which kind of loan you are looking for?

Re: Cheap interest rate for loan

Quote Originally Posted by Abudullah View Post
    Kef yaa Ahmed...

I don't know much about the Financial agency in Emirates, but can look this List of Financial companies and contact them may be you will get help from them to take loan. Which kind of loan you are looking for?
    I am looking for Personal loan for my new house in my country.... but thank for providing me Financial companies list I will contact them...