Thread: How to login in TP Link router| 192.168.0.1

How to login in TP Link router| 192.168.0.1

I had purchased a new router worth 80 AED for my new connection the, provider of the net gave me the one terminal of the RJ45 cable now, but when I am connecting the cable to my TP LINK Router (website) I can't able to connect to Internet in the router it is showing me all the signals. I had check with other router of my colleges the signal and the blinking light showing is same when I am connecting my router to Internet cable lines.

What would be the problem with my TP Link router and I can't able to login the router at 192.168.0.1

Help me please.

Re: How to login in TP Link router| 192.168.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by ruchi View Post
    I had purchased a new router worth 80 AED for my new connection the, provider of the net gave me the one terminal of the RJ45 cable now, but when I am connecting the cable to my TP LINK Router (www.tp-link.com) I can't able to connect to Internet in the router it is showing me all the signals. I had check with other router of my colleges the signal and the blinking light showing is same when I am connecting my router to Internet cable lines.

What would be the problem with my TP Link router and I can't able to login the router at 192.168.0.1

Help me please.
    If you had purchased the TP Link router new then you find the solution in the manual which is coming along with the router or else without any hunting to go 192.168.1.1 Admin username and password to reset here you will find how to change or reset your 192.168.0.1 Admin username and password and if you're not aware of your router IP address you will find the solution for that also.