Thread: How to find SBI branch for new SBI NRI Account

How to find SBI branch for new SBI NRI Account

I want to open SBI NRI account from UAE to my hometown, Actually I went to open the account they asked the nearest branch of SBI located to my place I know the place but in their it is not showing the branch name I think may be the branch located to my place is not having the NRI facilities because I am staying in village.

Any one know what should I do?

Re: How to find SBI branch for new SBI NRI Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    I want to open SBI NRI account from UAE to my hometown, Actually I went to open the account they asked the nearest branch of SBI located to my place I know the place but in their it is not showing the branch name I think may be the branch located to my place is not having the NRI facilities because I am staying in village.

Any one know what should I do?
    First check in the official website of NRI State bank of India and if you want to know more about the SBI NRI Branches located nearest to your hometown then visit the SBI NRI BRANCH PAGE or copy paste this link https://remit.onlinesbi.com/nri/nrib...derName=common

To know more about How to open NRI account from Emirates UAE go to http://financialpdca.com/showthread....m-Emirates-UAE or click Open SBI NRI account from UAE.