Thread: DNS server isn't responding due to Limited internet access

Junior Editor

DNS server isn't responding due to Limited internet access

The problem is with router or Internet connection I don't know, this DNS server isn't responding error I started facing after when I had upgraded my Computer Operating system from Windows 7 to the latest version of Microsoft Operating system Windows 10 which was free to upgrade, from there on wards I am can't able to use my internet connection.

I have diagnose the network adapter by using the computer help, but from there also I can see DNS Server is not responding error. As per me I had tried best possible way to resolve this issue if anything else I can try to resolve this please tell me.

Super Moderator

Re: DNS server isn't responding due to Limited internet access

Now as you have upgraded your system there might be lot of possibilities for DNS server isn't responding error message. Tired to follow the steps below which is given in Microsoft support page.

Go to CMD and them type the below command one by one, after each command press enter.
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /registerdns
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew

Hope this will help if not just reply me.

Junior Editor

Quote Originally Posted by iliya View Post
    Now as you have upgraded your system there might be lot of possibilities for DNS server isn't responding error message. Tired to follow the steps below which is given in Microsoft support page.

Go to CMD and them type the below command one by one, after each command press enter.
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /registerdns
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew

Hope this will help if not just reply me.
    It is not working bother thank you so much for your time and concern, but if your have any other way please share with me.

Junior Editor

Please check you're anti-virus installed properly, check whether the firewalls is blocking anything and at last you can try to check your network adapter drivers and are also updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim View Post
    The problem is with router or Internet connection I don't know, this DNS server isn't responding error I started facing after when I had upgraded my Computer Operating system from Windows 7 to the latest version of Microsoft Operating system Windows 10 which was free to upgrade, from there on wards I am can't able to use my internet connection.

I have diagnose the network adapter by using the computer help, but from there also I can see DNS Server is not responding error. As per me I had tried best possible way to resolve this issue if anything else I can try to resolve this please tell me.
    May be your DNS (Domain Network Server) address is not on. Please check that whether you had put it in a static or not?
    Normally it must be the exactly same as your gateway which is 192.168.0.1 (if using dhcp)