Thread: DNS server is not responding

Financial Editor

DNS server is not responding

I brought new buffalo router for Internet new connection on last week, router as working good but this morning it is showing me DNS server not responding I am using Windows 7 in my system. I even don't know the reason the process how to resolve this. I don't want to call the engineer because they will take 250 from me.

Anyone who know the solution How to resolve DNS server error.

Junior Editor

Re: DNS server is not responding

Quote Originally Posted by Fino View Post
    I brought new buffalo router for Internet new connection on last week, router as working good but this morning it is showing me DNS server not responding I am using Windows 7 in my system. I even don't know the reason the process how to resolve this. I don't want to call the engineer because they will take 250 from me.

Anyone who know the solution How to resolve DNS server error.
    Fino

You can find many solution for this kind of error normally in microsoft support but any how to resolve this issue there are many different steps or method. The very best way is to reset your router or restart it, at the time of restart keep it off for just 10 sec and then make it on.

Hope in this method only you can resolve your error of DNS

Junior Editor

Re: DNS server is not responding

Quote Originally Posted by Hilmi View Post
    Fino

You can find many solution for this kind of error normally in microsoft support but any how to resolve this issue there are many different steps or method. The very best way is to reset your router or restart it, at the time of restart keep it off for just 10 sec and then make it on.

Hope in this method only you can resolve your error of DNS
    Mr. Fino as said by MR. Hilmi he is true you can find the solution from Wikihow and support.microsoft also here is the link hope your will now able to solve DNS SERVER ERROR from your router.

http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-DNS-Serve...onding-Problem

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2779064