Thread: Kickass Torrents website again for use | Download from kickasstorrents.to

Kickass Torrents website again for use | Download from kickasstorrents.to

KickassTorrents.to is a torrent directory to facilitate file sharing using BitTorrent, but as it was announced that the most famous website is in trouble with the official enforcement authorities is finally back in the torrent world.

In the mid of this year the founder of the famous torrent website "KickAss" was arrest, because of that the followers and the lover of this website came in big crisis as they can't able to download any of the latest movies, latest applications, latest photos, latest books, latest films, latest Hollywood movies, latest Bollywood movies, latest stuffs. As it was ban in many countries in the world but it was the only website in the torrents world which was in use, after it was closed suddenly fans, followers and the lover of the Kickass Torrents website went into searching for another Torrents website for downloading the movies.

Now the challenge is that will the fans, the followers and the lover of KickassTorrents.to back again on their website.

Re: Kickass Torrents website again for use | Download from kickasstorrents.to

In my country I can't able to open kickasstorrents.to Torrents website, I had tried by using VPN also but it is showing me page not found is it opening now because I heard it is started but still not opening the page.

Do you have the new link of Kickass Torrents website , please do share with me.

Using VPN is useful when it is block in your country but I believe it is open in many country the link is also the same try by again may be the website serve was down at the time you was opening the page.

The Kickass Torrents website is not the only one website from where you can download the Torrents to download there are many other too. If you are unable to open it then switch to other Torrents website that will be much better.

Thank You Noor....

I am in India and I know it is not block in my country, but thanks again you were right now the page open but how to Download torrent without any other changes like ads popup and so on.

If am opening the any page of download I am facing number of ads popup on my display how should I stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesh89 View Post
    Thank You Noor....

I am in India and I know it is not block in my country, but thanks again you were right now the page open but how to Download torrent without any other changes like ads popup and so on.

If am opening the any page of download I am facing number of ads popup on my display how should I stop them.
    Here you will find How to Enable and disable ads on my videos this will help you to solve your problem what you were facing.

Guys here is something more for you all if you don't know How to Download torrent from Kickasstorrents then you should go this post where you will find the steps how to Download torrent.

This is not specific for Kickasstorrents but also for all the torrents website.