Thread: ADM CDP-002 Dewatering permit application

ADM CDP-002 Dewatering permit application

I want to know from to where I can download new ADM CDP-002 Dewatering permit application for applying Dewatering permit for my project. We have a project located in Abu Dhabi, its coming under Abu Dhabi Municipality region.

I had applied one time with my colleague as he was expert and I was new to NOC department.

Please let me know...

Thanking you

Re: ADM CDP-002 Dewatering permit application

Dewatering permit application CDP-002, you find it normally in the CDP portal. When you login to the portal you can see the navigation bar there you will find Downloads and Announcements menu when you click on that there you will find Geotc. & Dewatering Req. option in that you will find the application donwloading link.

Hope this will solve your problem

Re: ADM CDP-002 Dewatering permit application

Quote Originally Posted by Wali View Post
    I want to know from to where I can download new ADM CDP-002 Dewatering permit application for applying Dewatering permit for my project. We have a project located in Abu Dhabi, its coming under Abu Dhabi Municipality region.

I had applied one time with my colleague as he was expert and I was new to NOC department.

Please let me know...

Thanking you
    Thanks for the question I too have the same question and thank you Jassim...