Thread: Fog light for my SUV

Fog light for my SUV

I want to change fog light for my GMC Yukon full-size SUV. I had the fog light installed in it but I want to change it to different color and same color light I am not finding any where. As GMC Yukon full-size SUV is new to market and it part also not much available in the auto garage.

I am finding the light in Show room but they are costing my very much so nay one how knows about this kindly provide the address so that I can buy it and change it with my existing fog light of my GMC Yukon full-size SUV.

Junior Editor

Re: Fog light for my SUV

Where you are staying if you are in Abu Dhabi you will find all the spare part with good price in Musaffah Industrial area. Can you please let me know the fro how much price you buy SUV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quraish View Post
    I want to change fog light for my GMC Yukon full-size SUV. I had the fog light installed in it but I want to change it to different color and same color light I am not finding any where. As GMC Yukon full-size SUV is new to market and it part also not much available in the auto garage.

I am finding the light in Show room but they are costing my very much so nay one how knows about this kindly provide the address so that I can buy it and change it with my existing fog light of my GMC Yukon full-size SUV.

Re: Fog light for my SUV

Thanks for your reply Infoman

Actually I am staying in Abu Dhabi city and I had purchase GMC Yukon full-size SUV at $55,5699.