Thread: How to calculate Bounce rate of my website?

How to calculate Bounce rate of my website?

How to calculate Bounce rate of my website? What bounce rate benchmark? I wanted to know whether Bounce rate of my website should increase or decrease, because I heard that decrease in bounce rate means your website is good enough for the visits and they are loving to be on your site. So can anyone say me how to reduce bounce rate?, what should the goal conversion rate of my website?

Well I have many question as this is my first website and I don't want to ignore it, do you know what is an acceptable bounce rate for a community website or just help me in finding bounce rate checker tool for my website. I have Google analytic account of my website can you people share me how to check the bounce rate in Google analytic or how to calculate bounce rate in Google analytic

Please help me, if you know how to do the calculation to find the Bounce rate of my website.

Re: How to calculate Bounce rate of my website?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakina View Post
    How to calculate Bounce rate of my website? What bounce rate benchmark? I wanted to know whether Bounce rate of my website should increase or decrease, because I heard that decrease in bounce rate means your website is good enough for the visits and they are loving to be on your site. So can anyone say me how to reduce bounce rate?, what should the goal conversion rate of my website?

Well I have many question as this is my first website and I don't want to ignore it, do you know what is an acceptable bounce rate for a community website or just help me in finding bounce rate checker tool for my website. I have Google analytic account of my website can you people share me how to check the bounce rate in Google analytic or how to calculate bounce rate in Google analytic

Please help me, if you know how to do the calculation to find the Bounce rate of my website.
    If feel good when somebody love the work and want to know more about it, but if your are worrying about bounce rate of your website I will clear it very first that the lowest bounce of your means visitors are liking your contents and design of your website what your are managing.

In Google Analytics you can easily found Bounce rate of my website, and you asked calculation to find the Bounce rate of my website please find below.

Bounce rate = Total Number of Visits per page / Total number of visits of your websites.

e.g., Bounce rate = Total number of Visits 1,50,000 per page of your website / Total number of Visits 3,00,000 per month of your website
    Bounce rate = 0.50 (or 50%).

Hope this will make your points clear and you can understand it clearly.

Well to reduce the bounce rate you have to work hard on your website on it contents and designing as you have community website.

Any how what is your website domain name?