View Poll Results: Your opinion on Online ADM NOC portal?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOOD

1 25.00%
  • OKAY

2 50.00%
  • NEED SOME IMPROVEMENT

1 25.00%
  • BAD

0 0%

Thread: What do you think about Online NOC System?

What do you think about Online NOC System?

To make it comfortable for the end user who required Permits to start or begin the work in Construction fields Abu Dhabi Municipality had already introduces a new website which comprises of many options either the user may be from the Contractor or form the Consultant or the Designer.

NOC.ABUDHABI.AE is the only solution for it, if you want to get the complete clear NOC to proceed with your works.

Re: What do you think about Online NOC System?

It is very difficult to get construction noc now-on-wards as for single entities also we need to approach for all the entities which is provided from the ADM "For Action".

But the problem what we had faced earlier is more than now, but still need some improvements like focal reply with proper requirements and focal point meeting timings, otherwise NOC system is good enough for the Construction fields.

Hope you understand what I mean to say...

Re: What do you think about Online NOC System?

Quote Originally Posted by R kUMAR View Post
    It is very difficult to get construction noc now-on-wards as for single entities also we need to approach for all the entities which is provided from the ADM "For Action".

But the problem what we had faced earlier is more than now, but still need some improvements like focal reply with proper requirements and focal point meeting timings, otherwise NOC system is good enough for the Construction fields.

Hope you understand what I mean to say...
    Yes sir, I do agree with you.

The timing of the focal should change and extended. As for the NOC all the companies Focal point is coming for the meeting with the entities so it is becoming more problem for us to waiting and solve the issue, but after awaiting also sometimes we can't able to resolve the problem with Entities requirements as they are going for meetings and so on..

As per me the entities time and available should be improve.....