Thread: How to transfer Etisalat balance to another Etisalat Number | Transfer Etisalat Credit

Lightbulb How to transfer Etisalat balance to another Etisalat Number | Transfer Etisalat Credit

Hi, today I got very important thing for you. If you want to transfer or get Etisalat balance with your family, colleague, friends and relative then you have to follow the below instructions.

Now I will show you How to Transfer Credit or Transfer balance from your mobile or any Etisalat mobile to another Etisalat number using the below options

Dial #100*Receiver-Number*Amount you want to transfer# press okay
    (e.g. Dial #100*05XXXXXXXX*100#)

Note:
    Minimum 5AED if your want to transfer
    There is approx. 0.5 AED charges to sender

Re: How to transfer Etisalat balance to another Etisalat Number | Transfer Etisalat Credit

Can you help me in this, I can't able to transfer the Etisalat credit to my sister.

I believe this services is not open for me. How to open this service and also tell me how to transfer Data balance in Etisalat.

Re: How to transfer Etisalat balance to another Etisalat Number | Transfer Etisalat Credit

Sorry.......

I don't know about this. Please do check with Etisalat customer care, bcoz I didn't face this problem. I had transfer the amount to friends and then I had posted the information on my page.

Quote Originally Posted by Juma View Post
    Can you help me in this, I can't able to transfer the Etisalat credit to my sister.

I believe this services is not open for me. How to open this service and also tell me how to transfer Data balance in Etisalat.
    Juma
    Today only I saw how to transfer data balance, you cna also have a view on this it is very helpful http://financialpdca.com/showthread....full=1#post408

Try out new offer from Etisalat to Etisalat subscriber.

http://financialpdca.com/showthread....-local-minutes

Junior Editor