Thread: Error Code B001 in Airtel Digital TV | Airtel DTH service

Junior Editor

Error Code B001 in Airtel Digital TV | Airtel DTH service

I don't know how to remove NO SIGNAL Error Code B001 from my Airtel DTH TV service this error I am facing from last couple of days on my TV. I tried to call the support number of Mumbai 022 44448080, but help me to restart the TV and Dish receiver which I has did many time but then also I can see the same Error code on display screen.

Provide me solution for this or else I have to call the Technician and pay for that.

Awaiting for your reply.
    Last edited by Editor; 11-07-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Junior Editor

Lightbulb Re: Error Code B001 in Airtel Digital TV | Airtel DTH service

Mainlt Error Code B001 display on when there is Rainfall or Cloudy Conditions, or your Dish antenna not alignment properly and any problem with your dish, or wire issue or Connectors issue, or cable connection from Set Top Box is not good or you can say loose connection, or at last your can say there might be some obstacle in front of the Airtel Dish receiver.

Try to sort out the possibilities hope you will not face this problem again.

Financial Editor

Re: Error Code B001 in Airtel Digital TV | Airtel DTH service

Hi Mr. Ibrahim,

Hope you're doing well.

Thanks for your time to ask your queries on our forum. Your error of No signal on Airtel Digital TV or Airtel DTH TV is normal so don't get so panic with this error code B001, please do follow the below step to resolve it.

• If the Weather is rainy or cloudy then this error is temporary (it will go once the cloud is clear or before that).
    • Check your dish, is there any obstruction around it if there is any obstruction remove it.
    • Ensure that all cable connections to the Airtel receiver, TV and Airtel Dish antenna is done properly.
    • Restart your receiver/Set top box.
    • After doing still you unable to view Default Channel 099 & Recharge Info box 121, then there might be some other issue call to your customer support center regional wise.

Junior Editor

Re: Error Code B001 in Airtel Digital TV | Airtel DTH service

Tq all, This really help me... but I think Error code B001 is coming again and again due to heavy rainfall in Mumbai
    Last edited by Editor; 11-07-2016 at 04:12 PM.