Thread: Need to buy old sedan vehicle | UAE

Need to buy old sedan vehicle | UAE

I am Expat and I'm happy that I got UAE license today, now to go is swing I Need to buy old sedan vehicle for my self. I am living in Abu Dhabi but I can buy it from any of the Emirate in UAE.

Hope you understand my feeling after getting license, but I have go with it s my office is very nearby to my place so it will be good enough for me.

Any suggestion please advice me.

Re: Need to buy old sedan vehicle | UAE

Hello Sir,

I understand the feeling what you have today, which brand of cars will you be going for. As you know that for resale Toyota & Nissan is booming the market but in that I am suggesting you to go with the small one but not for longer time bcoz if you go with the lighter weight sedan car then you will face problem of managing it on Motorways hope you understand.

Okay an you let me know the brand and range of the car you're looking for.

Re: Need to buy old sedan vehicle | UAE

Hi...

I do understand what you're trying the explain me. I want a sedan car range below 6000 dirham any make is okay preferably Nissan and Toyota is my choice and yes I just want this for a year then I'll go for different one.

Lightbulb Re: Need to buy old sedan vehicle | UAE

I hope I can understand your feeling after getting license in UAE. You need a Sedan for your daily route to office. Well you have described your budget around 6,000 AED. First you need to know about the luxury sedans, and then find some authorized dealer for your sedan. Mostly expats uses vehicles just for short time period and then leave at airport or any parking area. The thing you need to do is sell their expatriate car to some authorized company. Also read Best-selling Cars for Expatriates in the UAE. Thanks
    Last edited by Editor; 11-02-2016 at 03:40 PM. Reason: link building is not allowed