Thread: Airtel Digital Dish TV is not working properly

Airtel Digital Dish TV is not working properly

After the heavy rainfall I am facing problem of poor signal in Airtel Digital Dish TV which is not working properly till date. I tried to do somethings with the Airtel Dish Antenna but still no changes earlier I though it is due to heavy rainfall the channel broadcasting is facing problem but I was wrong I am still facing problem with it.

Yesterday I had checked with my neighborhood also they also have Airtel Dish TV, they are not facing any problem.

Can you help me in this.

Re: Airtel Digital Dish TV is not working properly

Quote Originally Posted by Badruddin View Post
    After the heavy rainfall I am facing problem of poor signal in Airtel Digital Dish TV which is not working properly till date. I tried to do somethings with the Airtel Dish Antenna but still no changes earlier I though it is due to heavy rainfall the channel broadcasting is facing problem but I was wrong I am still facing problem with it.

Yesterday I had checked with my neighborhood also they also have Airtel Dish TV, they are not facing any problem.

Can you help me in this.
    Good Afternoon Sir,

Thanks for choosing our website solution...

As I read your problem, actually this problem happen due to many reasons, if your Airtel Dish is working then there might be some technical problem which need a mechanic to repair, but if your Dish TV is working and showing signal problem try to remove the Card from back of the Airtel Dish receiver and after 2-3 minutes place it back on the same place problem as your remove it. Keep your television on then you can see your channel will start working.

It mainly happen due to poor signal receiving by the Airtel Dish receiver again and again.

This will help you, Any thing else I can help you.

Thank you for your reply cric, now I am way out from my place I'll go and try it the process what you said and inform you latter onces resolve.

Junior Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Cric View Post
    Good Afternoon Sir,

Thanks for choosing our website solution...

As I read your problem, actually this problem happen due to many reasons, if your Airtel Dish is working then there might be some technical problem which need a mechanic to repair, but if your Dish TV is working and showing signal problem try to remove the Card from back of the Airtel Dish receiver and after 2-3 minutes place it back on the same place problem as your remove it. Keep your television on then you can see your channel will start working.

It mainly happen due to poor signal receiving by the Airtel Dish receiver again and again.

This will help you, Any thing else I can help you.
    I do solve error of poor signal on Airtel dish TV... tq