I'm Izzati a regular follower of Financialpdca...

I want to share you some thing with you all, first of all this will going to benefits to all but especially to those who love to play games on their system. I love to play game for that I had purchased a system with good configuration installed in it but last 3 days back when I installed Watch Dogs Game I fell like the graphics of the game is not good then at that time I ignore on the graphics and focus on playing the game I played well enough.

After playing I had google my problem on web, I came to know that there is some problem with on board graphics finally I went on Intel official website downloaded and installed Intel Graphics Driver 32 bit driver in my system. I was happy because I had fixes applications issues that were seen on my platforms for Watch Dogs game.

If you want to Download Intel Graphics Driver 32 bit for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 click here

and for Download Intel Graphics Driver 64 bit for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 click here

Guys before installing this driver consult with your computer manufacturer so that you donít lose features or customization's, but if know enough about the system you can do it.