Thread: How to use two WhatsApp numbers on Dual SIM mobile phone

How to use two WhatsApp numbers on Dual SIM mobile phone

Now I am in abroad and I have two sim along with me one of my home country and second is of the country where I am staying now, I donít want to break my communication from my home country friends and colleagues. I want to run my Whatsapp number of my home country along with the current country number.

So can you please help me to know how use my two WhatsApp for both national and international numbers on my Dual SIM smartphone. I heard and read one article in which it was saying to use third party application OGWhatsApp but I tried to get the application but I canít able to download it reason I donít know.

As in the professional life also WhatsApp is the most popular chat application which is being used by everyone.

I had tried, do any one have another link please provide me the link to download it or suggest me another alternative of the same to use on my mobile phone.

Re: How to use two WhatsApp numbers on Dual SIM mobile phone

Quote Originally Posted by Juma View Post
    Now I am in abroad and I have two sim along with me one of my home country and second is of the country where I am staying now, I don’t want to break my communication from my home country friends and colleagues. I want to run my Whatsapp number of my home country along with the current country number.

So can you please help me to know how use my two WhatsApp for both national and international numbers on my Dual SIM smartphone. I heard and read one article in which it was saying to use third party application OGWhatsApp but I tried to get the application but I can’t able to download it reason I don’t know.

As in the professional life also WhatsApp is the most popular chat application which is being used by everyone.

I had tried, do any one have another link please provide me the link to download it or suggest me another alternative of the same to use on my mobile phone.
    Hi Frnd,

Try to download OGWHATSAPP Messenger from this link, I had downloaded from the below link only.

http://financialpdca.com/showthread....-in-your-phone