Thread: How to change Etisalat Dlink Wifi Password

How to change Etisalat Dlink Wifi Password

I am using Internet on my home, the service provider of my Internet is Etisalat Telecom.

Actually the Internet I was using was in sharing and he was knowing the technical things anything happens to Internet he was doing the follow and resolving the problem but at present he is out of the country and I am stuck with this problem and I don't know the way to resolve this problem do anyone have the solution with you just let me know.

Thank You.

Re: How to change Etisalat Dlink Wifi Password

Quote Originally Posted by Saif View Post
    I am using Internet on my home, the service provider of my Internet is Etisalat Telecom.

Actually the Internet I was using was in sharing and he was knowing the technical things anything happens to Internet he was doing the follow and resolving the problem but at present he is out of the country and I am stuck with this problem and I don't know the way to resolve this problem do anyone have the solution with you just let me know.

Thank You.
    You will the your solution for reset of changing the password from here http://financialpdca.com/showthread....-Wifi-Password