Enable ads on your videos

Uploading your video

• uploads video, then go to "Monetization" tab and press "Monetize my video" check box
  • Choose the ad formats of your wish which you want on your video. To get more related to the different options go to "?" icons beside every ad format
  • Press "Save changes"
  • Now the video you had uploaded will with a standard review process before any ads on your video begin appear on it. If possible you will be asked your information stating the the integrity of the video for commercial use rights to any or all content.

Steps to Uploaded your video via channel Video Manager:

• Place your video
  • Press on "Edit" or "$" placed near to your uploaded video
  • Go to "Monetization" tab on video editor, Check the check box of "Monetize my video"
  • Choose the ad formats of your wish which you want on your video. To get more related to the different options go to "?" icons beside every ad format
  • Press "Save changes"
  • Now the video you had uploaded will with a standard review process before any ads on your video begin appear on it. If possible you will be asked your information stating the the integrity of the video for commercial use rights to any or all content.

Note in above two given way you ads will get public after the video is set to private or unlisted.

Disable ads on your videos

• Go to your video in "Monetized Videos" tab view in your account
  • Uncheck the "Monetize my video" check box in "Monetized Videos" tab
  • Press "Save changes"