Thread: Eligibility requirements for MyDeposit Malaysia First Home Deposit Funding Scheme

Eligibility requirements for MyDeposit Malaysia First Home Deposit Funding Scheme

KPKT will carry out screening of applicants are accepted based on the following qualifications :

• Applicants must be aged at least 21 years when application is made and there is no maximum age set.
    • This application is for the purchase of a first home for the household.
    • Gross income from RM3,000 to RM10,000. Gross monthly income includes all forms of remuneration arising from employment or business ( wages , salaries , commissions , bonuses, allowances and others).
    • Applicants must have the ability to make loans to any financial institution. and
    • Eligible applicants will be given conditional approval by the next 30 days to sign the Purchase Agreement the home to be purchased.

Re: Eligibility requirements for MyDeposit Malaysia First Home Deposit Funding Scheme

As per the above eligibility factor I am eligible for Mydeposit scheme, but I want to know the plan of taking loan for this scheme.

Its okay if it is available to any of the bank. just let me know with good plans.